Parkinson Disease (PD) is a neurodegenerative disorder or in layman language, it is a disorder of the body's central nervous system, i.e. brain, which may lead to unwanted stiffness, shaking, difficulty in walking or balancing, and coordination. Being a long-term disease, Parkinson’s symptoms develop slowly over time and get worsen with age and improper care. Slower thinking, lesser movement, rigidity and shaking and the most obvious symptoms that occur in the early stages of the disease. Apart from these less recognized symptoms, others like dementia, anxiety, depression, emotional breakdowns and sleep issues combine to be termed as parkinsonian syndrome or “parkinsonism”.
Stages of Parkinson’s disease (PD)
Since not every person encounters similar side effects of Parkinson’s, it impacts individuals in various ways. In the events that are performed by people, they won’t really encounter the symptoms of this disease in an incredible same request or at a similar force. There are numerous examples of movement in Parkinson’s illness that are characterized in the following stages:
The team at Curodoc has always been eager in researching about the solutions for Parkinson’s disease patient care. During the Parkinson’s disease treatment, the expert researchers and analysts have enlisted few signs which are commonly seen as the symptoms in the initial stages of Parkinson’s disease.
- A Soft or Low Voice: Sounding slower than a usual self while conversing.
- Constipation: Difficulty in expelling the hard feces of residue from the respiratory system.
- Dizziness or Fainting: No strength to stand or sit actively or unconsciousness.
- Loss of Smell: Unable to smell certain foods or things like a normal person.
- Masked Face: Depressed and tensed face even in normal conditions.
- Small Handwriting: One is unable to make extra efforts resulting in smaller writing.
- Stooping or Hunching Over: Spine bends in a curve and back of the gets a hunch.
- Tremor: Involuntary shaking of arms, legs or hands.
- Trouble Moving or Walking: Arms and limbs don’t move easily.
- Trouble Sleeping: Sleeplessness due to continuous fluttering of thoughts in mind.
Curodoc plays a vital role in providing aids and other services to the patients of Parkinson’s treatment across Delhi, NCR. Having a widespread network of experienced and talented nurses, attendants, psychologists, physiotherapists and other required professionals, the company leaves not a single possibility in satisfying clients beyond their expected desires. In order to deal with the symptoms triggered at various levels.
The prime step to take in case one gets diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease includes a detailed analysis by a doctor and plans a way to live a healthy life. This comprises the below listed:
- A referral to a neurologist, a specialist who represents considerable authority in the mind.
- Care from a word related advisor, physical specialist or language teacher.
- Meeting with a medicinal social specialist to discuss how Parkinson’s will influence your life.
- Begin a standard exercise program to defer facilitates side effects.
- Converse with family and companions who can give you the help you require.
How is Curodoc the Right Help for?
The extraordinarily prepared, talented and experienced physiotherapist aligned with Curodoc watch over the individuals who experience the ill effects of Parkinson’s, have portability issues and offer them at-home services. Following are the different sorts of recuperation based activities the specialist will use to help your loved one experiencing Parkinson’s illness.
- Breathing activities to enhance both the inward breath and the exhalation procedure.
- Extending activities to extend and warm up muscles before some other activities.
- Cadenced activities with rotational developments that are done in moderate movements.
- Diverse activities to enable your adored one to relearn about sitting, standing up and strolling.
- Activities to enhance pose and keep up control over movement that incorporates static and dynamic activities.
- Activities that are gone for extending all parts of the body.
What’s in store for first visit?
- The physiotherapist will analyze the Parkinson diagnosed patient and comprehend general wellbeing condition along with particular condition for which treatment is required. Once that is done, the advisor will manufacture an appropriate care intend to take into account all needs.
- The primary point of the physiotherapist will be to first diminish torment, to help the patient pick up versatility and help him/ her in continuing normal working and schedule. The following objective will be to counteract and decrease the odds of any handicap by deferring its beginning.
- Once the results begin appearing after the initial healing, the advisor will enhance the patient’s wellness levels and help them accomplish a more dynamic and more beneficial way of life.
Only trusted and experienced doctors, caregivers, nurses, attendants and other staff is appointed to the clients who avail services from Curodoc. This is what sets high standards in all our services and people can experience the difference in quality with favorable rates. Therefore for Parkinson’s special care find the best Parkinson disease caregiver at home.